Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.508 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,791,775 ₦ (R$ 16,214) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (40 minutes ago)