Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.306 NGN / UYU *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 21% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,403,569 ₦ ($U195,324) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)