Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.101 NGN / KZT
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,164,601 ₦ (1,057,743 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)