Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.954 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,122,155 ₦ (1,176,161 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)