Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.104 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,419,336 ₦ (1,285,731 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)