Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.978 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,899,040 ₦ (172,990 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (38 minutes ago)