Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.628 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,945,927 ₦ (183,094 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)