Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,371,022 ₦ (€7,031) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)