Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 421.994 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 34% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,459,654 ₦ (€5,829) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (about 2 hours ago)