Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.978 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,064,864 ₦ (€5,752) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)