Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.770 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 4% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,032,605 ₦ (€5,982) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)