Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 435.521 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,053,692 ₦ (€4,715) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)