Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 422.218 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 37% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,562,444 ₦ (€6,069) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,870,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)