Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.264 NGN / INR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,450,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,021,514 ₦ (₨194,059) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)