Cost of living comparison between Pasto, Colombia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10439 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,030,359 ₦ (COL$9,870,374) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)