Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12049 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,910,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,618,398 ₦ (COL$13,432,244) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)