Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10724 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,315,953 ₦ (COL$12,271,052) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$2,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Buffalo, New York costs $834 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)