Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10536 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,670,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,168,865 ₦ (COL$11,094,054) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (36 minutes ago)