Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11956 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,850,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,568,697 ₦ (COL$13,120,967) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)