Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 445.794 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 83% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,219,882 ₦ (€7,223) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)