Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 404.112 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,667,156 ₦ (€6,600) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)