Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 935 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.000 NGN / PAB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,402,549 ₦ (7,627 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)