Cost of living comparison between Pamplona, Spain and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 331.594 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,666,101 ₦ (€8,040) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)