Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 422.467 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,163,524 ₦ (€7,488) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)