Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Palmyra have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,459,647 ₦ (2,334,438 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)