Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Palmyra have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,573,542 ₦ (2,220,725 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)