Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Palmyra have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.612 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,102,074 ₦ (3,436,591 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (39 minutes ago)