Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Palmyra have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.610 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,586,582 ₦ (2,602,192 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (41 minutes ago)