Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 401.340 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,975,315 ₦ (€7,413) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)