Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 416.962 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,946,278 ₦ (€7,066) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)