Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 340.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,450,694 ₦ (€7,203) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)