Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 652 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 417.230 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,203,922 ₦ (€5,282) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)