Cost of living comparison between Palma de Mallorca, Spain and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 346.369 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,944,501 ₦ (€5,614) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)