Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 418.594 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,263,673 ₦ (€7,797) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,020,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Port Louis costs ₨27,000 (about 1 hour ago)