Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 314.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,371,697 ₦ ($7,553) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)