Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 358.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,264,273 ₦ ($6,325) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)