Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 519 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 443.154 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,219,397 ₦ (€5,008) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)