Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02359 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,254,732 ₦ (Rp 53,182,239) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)