Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02378 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,174,629 ₦ (Rp 49,386,298) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)