Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02637 NGN / IDR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,006,592 ₦ (Rp 38,169,177) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)