Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03919 NGN / LAK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,979,994 ₦ (50,517,596 ₭) in Pakxe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)