Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03876 NGN / LAK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,061,448 ₦ (53,180,647 ₭) in Pakxe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (43 minutes ago)