Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03844 NGN / LAK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,378,324 ₦ (61,865,202 ₭) in Pakxe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)