Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.356 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,704,190 ₦ (₨507,877) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr42,101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Andorra la Vella costs €978 (about 1 hour ago)