Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.002 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,337,802 ₦ (₨778,771) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)