Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.378 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,087,637 ₦ (₨618,058) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,060,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (39 minutes ago)