Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.707 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,396,418 ₦ (€6,993) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)