Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02615 NGN / IDR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,475,639 ₦ (Rp 56,439,032) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (22 minutes ago)