Cost of living comparison between Padang, Indonesia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02326 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,282,626 ₦ (Rp 98,116,695) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)