Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02623 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,456,591 ₦ (Rp 55,526,898) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)