Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02364 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,795,688 ₦ (Rp 75,954,765) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)