Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02375 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,792,954 ₦ (Rp 75,496,393) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)