Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Owerri have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 60% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 626,435 ₦ in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)