Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 552 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 417.230 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,815,965 ₦ (€6,749) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)