Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.413 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,910,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,735,590 ₦ (46,389 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)