Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.100 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,473,295 ₦ (44,510 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)