Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.892 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,343,664 ₦ (35,460 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)