Cost of living comparison between Oujda, Morocco and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.535 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,641,983 ₦ (52,068 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)