Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 34% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,342,760 ₦ (3,667,218 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)