Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47425 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,128,001 ₦ (CH$4,487,101) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)