Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 422.467 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,996,186 ₦ (€7,092) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta del Este costs $U350 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)