Cost of living comparison between Osmaniye, Turkey and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 98.818 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,760,914 ₦ (17,820TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)