Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.675 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,082,001 ₦ (37,396 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,020,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)