Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.186 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,493,099 ₦ ($b28,611) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (28 minutes ago)