Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.705 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,839,843 ₦ ($b40,255) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,067 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)