Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.281 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,635,506 ₦ ($b35,339) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (30 minutes ago)