Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.824 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,910,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,814,830 ₦ ($b35,019) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 2 hours ago)