Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.188 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,490,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,287,603 ₦ ($b24,672) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)