Cost of living in Orël, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.338 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orël (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,540,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,123,749 ₦ (руб 177,314) in Orël.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)