Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.410 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 91% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,727,062 ₦ (87,881 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,950,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)