Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.780 NGN / RON *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,050,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,741,565 ₦ (19,398 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)