Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.738 NGN / RON *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 31% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,353,893 ₦ (17,195 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)