Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.634 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,864,333 ₦ (€5,571) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)