Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 750 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 443.563 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,009,793 ₦ (€4,531) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,670,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)