Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.673 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,744,112 ₦ (17,324 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)