Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.346 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,088,111 ₦ (21,019 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,960,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)