Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.525 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,167,022 ₦ (21,557 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,030,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)