Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Ondo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (35 minutes ago)