Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.693 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,077,306 ₦ (21,937 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)