Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.879 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,210,091 ₦ (Php175,921) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)