Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.834 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,168,921 ₦ (¥765,388) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)