Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.336 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,825,077 ₦ (¥547,023) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)