Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.146 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,874,525 ₦ (¥595,812) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (35 minutes ago)