Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.838 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,217,892 ₦ (¥781,508) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)