Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.792 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,620,223 ₦ (¥1,296,617) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)