Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.150 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,579,630 ₦ (¥1,136,477) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)