Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,358,876 ₦ (¥1,220,573) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)