Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.336 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,406,983 ₦ (¥1,021,161) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)