Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.890 NGN / MKD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,020,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,446,537 ₦ (209,950 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)