Cost of living comparison between Ohrid, Macedonia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.404 NGN / MKD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 48% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,207,114 ₦ (223,384 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)