Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.320 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,225,079 ₦ (91,974₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)