Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.606 NGN / GHS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 20% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,562,920 ₦ (GH₵21,526) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)