Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.733 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,070,654 ₦ (¥1,123,703) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)