Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.813 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,425,174 ₦ (¥1,217,482) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)