Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.745 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,781,687 ₦ (¥1,377,770) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 2 hours ago)