Cost of living comparison between Nuevo Laredo, Mexico and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.432 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,057,436 ₦ (Mex$ 64,354) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)