Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.526 NGN / RSD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,860,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,535,612 ₦ (435,556 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)