Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.486 NGN / RSD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,940,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,763,155 ₦ (505,815 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamburg costs €493 (43 minutes ago)