Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.023 NGN / MRO
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,648,257 ₦ (1,611,424 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)