Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.899 NGN / MRO *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,635,090 ₦ (1,817,895 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (30 minutes ago)