Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.020 NGN / MRO
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,475,584 ₦ (1,446,812 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,450,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)