Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.930 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,803,196 ₦ (68,488 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)