Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.482 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 60% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,817,896 ₦ (69,609 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (about 2 hours ago)