Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 899.393 NGN / OMR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 24% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,314,749 ₦ (﷼ 2,574) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (11 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (27 minutes ago)