Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.845 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,774,270 ₦ (元37,875) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)