Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.281 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,603,199 ₦ (¥793,468) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)