Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.944 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,649,847 ₦ (¥900,025) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (about 1 hour ago)