Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.821 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,616,081 ₦ (¥927,429) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)