Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.829 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,641,811 ₦ (¥933,683) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)